Responsibilities of a game developer include
Creating complicated but clean and efficient code from requirements Building the foundation or engine that will power the game Making prototypes of gameplay concepts and features
We are looking for a specialized Game Developer who can translate a game concept into code in a fast-paced environment. From concept to finished product, you will be involved in all aspects of game development, including coding, programming, audio, design, production, and visual arts.
- Convert requirements into complex, but clean and efficient code.
- Build the foundation or engine that the game will run on.
- Create prototypes of gameplay concepts and features.
- Create timetables and set milestones.
- Produce game scripts and storyboards.
- Create animated characters and objects.
Qualifications and abilities
- Demonstrated work experience in full-lifecycle game development.
- Practical experience primarily with C++ or other programming languages is required (Java, C, etc).
- API and library expertise is required.
- Expert in one or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio)
- Keep up with the most recent gaming trends, techniques, best practices, and technologies.
- Capability to solve problems in novel and effective ways.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Games Technology