Responsibilities of a game developer include
Creating complicated but clean and efficient code from requirements Building the foundation or engine that will power the game Making prototypes of gameplay concepts and features
We are looking for a specialized Game Developer who can translate a game concept into code in a fast-paced environment. From concept to finished product, you will be involved in all aspects of game development, including coding, programming, audio, design, production, and visual arts.
- Convert requirements into complex, but clean and efficient code.
- Build the foundation or engine that the game will run on.
- Create prototypes of gameplay concepts and features.
- Create timetables and set milestones.
- Produce game scripts and storyboards.
- Create animated characters and objects.
- To ensure quality, develop unit tests and validation procedures.
- Identify and resolve problems, and document technical specifications
- Partner with Art, design and production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- C# programming language for Unity 3D awareness of the OOPS concept.
- GUI Particle, Game Physics, and Collision Systems knowledge of animators & Unity animation
- Integration of Ads (Ad mob, Unity Ads) Google Play Services and IAP (Achievements, Leaderboard, Cloud is Saving etc.)
- Candidates must have experience in both 2D and 3D.
- A unique strategy for solving difficult technological challenges
- Create, build, and maintain dependable, efficient code.
- ensures the finest responsiveness, performance, and quality for games and applications.