Responsibilities of a game developer include
Creating complicated but clean and efficient code from requirements Building the foundation or engine that will power the game Making prototypes of gameplay concepts and features
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer to manage data exchange between the server and the users.Your primary responsibilities will include developing all server-side logic, defining and maintaining the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.You will also be in charge of integrating your colleagues front-end elements into the application. As a result, a working knowledge of front-end technologies is required.
- User creation with server-side logic is one of the responsibilities.
- It is also necessary to create fixed code for future use.
- Application optimization for maximum speed and scalability
- Security and data protection implementation
- Data storage solution design and implementation.
- Add any other relevant responsibilities.
Game programmers may use software that includes
- Excellent knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance depending on the project at hand
- Authentication and authorization of users across multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Bringing together multiple data sources and databases into a single system
- Data output in a variety of formats.
- management of the hosting environment, including database administration and application scaling to accommodate changes in load.
- Backup configuration and management
- Understanding the distinctions between different delivery platforms, such as mobile versus desktop, and optimizing output for each platform
- Migration, transformation, and scripting of data.
- tool knowledge, such as GIT.
- In-depth knowledge of the OWASP security principles.
- Creating database schemas to represent and facilitate business processes is a must. Creating automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- If you want to gain an understanding of "session management" in a distributed server environment, make sure to include any other frameworks, libraries, or technologies that are part of your development stack.
- Indicate the level of education or certification needed.